Do you have a wedding dress you are looking to sell? We may be able to help you. Love Lace Bridal Boutique have an in-store bridal agency and an online marketplace to sell you dress. We do not buy wedding dresses, we sell on your behalf. Below is some information on how we work.
There are a few things to consider before selling your wedding dress:
- A wedding dress will tend to only sell if it is in current fashion, hence we only take dresses which are no more than 2 years old and reflect current styles.
- We only take top designer brands – No outlet dresses
- Smaller sizes take longer to sell
- We do not take dresses which have been shortened under 5′ 6″
- We only take dresses which have been cleaned and are in excellent condition
You would like to sell your wedding dress
There are two options available to you:
- Selling in our boutique where we take a commission on the sale
- Selling on our website marketplace
Selling via our boutique
Wedding dresses are too beautiful to be boxed up and put up in the loft never to be seen for years. Preloved to Reloved Bridal Agency give wedding dresses that chance to be loved again by another bride.
How it works
Your wedding dress will be evaluated, and we will advise you on the possible selling price of your item.
Initially we require the following information:
- The make/design
- How old
- Original price
You will be required to sign a contract and Terms & Conditions
The main points include:
- The dress is advertised with us for a minimum of 16 weeks
- After 16 weeks, if your item hasn’t sold, we will contact you regarding collecting your dress
- You give us the authority to photograph your item for use on social media, our website and any other advertising
- There is a nominal fee of £25 for the 16 week term, to cover the cost of admin, insurance, storage, advertising
- Our commission for selling is 35%
- We ask that you do not advertise your items elsewhere while they are with us.
- All items must be cleaned and in good condition before we can accept
Selling on the Marketplace
Listing your dress on our website
- To create your listing – follow the link here to List your dress
- We take no commission for selling your dress on the marketplace
- Your dress will be listed for a onetime fee of £20.00 and will remain on the website until sold.
- We will share your listing on our Facebook page to help it reach a wider audience
- You will be connected to the buyer directly to negotiate the sale of your dress.
- We highly recommend using PayPal for the sale of your dress for security.