Selling your wedding dress in-store at Love Lace Bridal Boutique
LLD Bridal Group Ltd t/a Preloved to Reloved Bridal Agency will act as an ‘AGENT’ to sell wedding gown and accessories on your behalf.
These are accepted on the following terms and conditions:
- We only accept designer branded gowns in current fashion, usually no more than 2 years old and in excellent condition. We do not accept outlet dresses or dresses from China.
- To show off your dress to the best advantage we only stock 30 dresses at the most at any one time.
- We reserve the right to only accept gowns which reflect current fashions.
- We will evaluate the gown and recommend the selling price.
- We will only accept clean items that are in immaculate condition.
- We do not accept dresses which have been shortened under 5’ 6”
- We will only market a gown at a price valuation that we are happy with. Reductions in valuation will be discussed and agreed with you before change.
- Your items will be on sale for a period of 16 weeks.
- A £25.00 up-front fee is payable to cover storage, insurance, advertising etc.
- At the end of 16 weeks, if your gown is unsold, we will contact you to collect your dress. The longer your dress is in the shop the more it will age and lose its’ value. The 16-week period will give your dress a good chance of a sale. Please collect as soon as possible as storage is limited and may incur a charge. PLEASE NOTE if dresses are not collected within 4 weeks of contacting you, in accordance with Section 12 of the Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977, we reserve the right to sell your dress at whatever price we can get or donate your dress to a charity
- Please add our email address to your safe senders list so that we can be sure of contacting you. This is especially important if you have a Hotmail account.
- We do not keep dresses longer than 16 weeks to keep the selection of gowns available fresh for our brides to be and to protect your dress from aging.
- You will receive 65% of the final selling price.
- We do not accept any item that we suspect to be “fake”. It is your responsibility to prove authenticity when we accept the goods for sale
- We will pay you by bank transfer for any items sold
- The Bridal Agency accepts liability for stolen or damaged goods while in the agencies care. Any existing marks or damage will be recorded at the time the item is left with the agency and will not be accepted as the responsibility of the agency.
- You will agree not to advertise your dress elsewhere during the 16-week period your dress is with the agency.
- Please be aware that with the number of dresses we hold, it is not always possible to give an update on your dress. We shall only contact you if your dress sells or at the end of the term. If you require an update at any other time, please contact us.
Selling via the online Marketplace
LLD Bridal Group Ltd t/a Love Lace Bridal Boutique and Preloved to Reloved Bridal Agency provide an online platform for Sellers to sell items via the online Marketplace.
The information contained on the Marketplace is provided in good faith on an “as is” basis. It is the sellers’ responsibility to represent the accuracy and completeness of the information contained on the Marketplace content.
As a Seller, you may create a Sales Listing for each sale of Goods.
When listing Goods, the Seller acknowledges and agrees that:
- the Seller is responsible for the accuracy and content of the Sales Listing and the Goods offered.
- the Seller must include the condition of the Goods to be sold, complete and accurate details of the Goods and describe any defects and/or flaws in the Goods.
- the Seller must only include one item in one Sales Listing.
- the Seller will include large and clear photographs of the actual Goods for sale and of any defects and/or flaws in the Goods.
- the Seller must not use copyright photographs without permission or use photographs that do not accurately represent the item for sale.
- the Seller must provide an accurate retail price of the Goods, minus the cost of any alterations.
- the Seller must not provide an inflated retail price to increase the discount offered.
- the Sales Listing may not be immediately searchable for several hours.
- The seller is solely responsible for negotiating the sale of goods directly with the buyer.
- any returns, refunds or any other issue regarding the sale of the goods are the responsibility of the seller
- No refunds will be given once a listing has been posted.
- Love Lace Bridal Boutique does not have any involvement or liability within the item transaction.
- We require that you notify us of a sale within 14 days of your item being sold.
Love Lace Bridal Boutique do not charge commission on any sale on the Marketplace.
We recommend using PayPal for the sale of your goods for added security.
The seller agrees to pay a one-time, non-refundable listing fee of £20.00
The item will be listed until sold or until you request removal of the listing.
All sales and/or purchases are made or accepted at the Sellers’ own risk.
LLD Bridal Group Ltd t/a Love Lace Bridal Boutique and Preloved to Reloved Bridal Agency do not have any responsibility in connection with any sale or after sales customer service; this is the responsibility of the Seller.
Online Shop Ordering
Orders may be placed online 24/7
Alternatively, you can contact us at the boutique on 0161 477 0100 to place your order and pay over the phone
We do not accept international orders
You will receive confirmation of your order by email. If there are any problems with your order, we will advise you as soon as possible. If you change your mind after placing an order, please contact us and we can cancel or amend your order up until the time of dispatch. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept changes or cancellations of bespoke items once they have been made.
Payment is made through PayPal via our online checkout. Alternatively, you are welcome to call the boutique on 0161 477 0100 to place your order and pay over the phone. We accept all major credit/debit cards. We also accept payment by bank transfer.
Returns and Refund Policy
We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase from. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the item(s) for a refund within 30 days of receipt provided it is in its original, unused condition and packaging. We will issue a refund excluding the original delivery charge, or exchange the item for a different size/colour if requested. Please ensure you enclose the dispatch note in the parcel you are returning. You will be responsible for the return delivery costs. The refund for the goods returned will be in the form of the original payment, either to the debit or credit card used or to your PayPal account. Our refunds and returns policy complies with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, as published by the office of fair trading.
PLEASE NOTE – As Joyce Jackson veils are handmade to order, these items are non returnable
If the goods are faulty, not what you ordered, or do not reach you in perfect condition, you are entitled to a full refund or replacement. Please return the goods with a description of the fault, together with any original box/packaging, where applicable. In these circumstances we will reimburse the return delivery costs based on the original post and packaging charges, and will send a replacement if required, postage paid.
Every care has been taken to ensure that details of our products and prices are correct. We do however reserve the right to change prices if necessary and without prior notice. We shall contact you regarding an alternative item of the same quality and value, if for any reason an item be no longer available due to circumstances beyond our control. In this unlikely event, we will of course notify you immediately. Should we be unable to fulfil your order, or part of, we will not be liable for the failure to deliver those goods in question. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The full name of our registered company is LLD Bridal Group Ltd
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 10859255
Our registered address is Love Lace Bridal Boutique, 183 Bramhall Lane, Davenport, Stockport, Cheshire SK2 6JA
You can contact us by email to email@example.com